This section contains assignment ideas for 9–12 year old children to support teaching. As their names suggest, the assignment ideas are intended to be suggestions that you can use as is, if you so desire, or further modify them into a teaching method that suits your class.
The assignment ideas have the following structure:
- The learning goals are found in the beginning of the assignment.
- There may be different alternatives for how the assignment proceeds. Some assignments comprise different phases, usually ending in a review of a group assignment and a discussion of the topic.
- Several assignments include ready-to-print forms for the pupils.
- The correct answers are provided for the teacher. Some assignments may also include other materials for the teacher.
- Last, the assignment mentions where to find further information.